What's new

Peace n blessings 🕊

Momthelaz

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 16, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
My name is Leila, aka 'mom' I thought it was pretty cool to stumble upon this site..a place with my kind of people! I love 2 look for artifacts, gold mining, gold panning, rock hounding, bottle hunting, ~°•○●treasures●○•°~ im still learning and would love to make friends with and learn from others on here..im from California and it would be cool to go adventure and hunt with others too! Feel free to share stories and finds! Happy hunting yall, peace n blessings
 
Welcome from the Oregon coast!!

secret beach.webp
 
Welcome from New Jersey!
Be sure to look at the Forums -
Todays Finds
What is it?
etc...
 
Welcome Leila :) ENJOY a GREAT FORUM :)
 
Hi Leila, welcome! The Rock/Gem forum is awesome for posting your rockhounding finds and there's one for fossils too! Enjoy ❤️ -Laura from NY
 
Welcome. You can learn so much here, it is a treasure chest of information. I had never heard of coin roll hunting but I plan on getting my first rolls this summer and giving it a try.
 
Welcome. You can learn so much here, it is a treasure chest of information. I had never heard of coin roll hunting but I plan on getting my first rolls this summer and giving it a try.
Good luck on that not much left in circulation. The currency collecting groups really go at the roll searching.
 
Dang. But I’d probably have better luck with it than the Niamo Speck cypher which is driving me nuts.
Probably. You can always ask your bank if they have any old bills that came in or rolls that haven’t been searched. They will know what you are looking for. Most banks have multiple people coming in looking for collectable currency’s. I do a lot of going to banks but not to roll hunt. Have better luck just looking in you change to find a 60s coin that’s still silver. I have a large currency collection. Can’t go wrong collecting money is what I was always told.
 
Probably. You can always ask your bank if they have any old bills that came in or rolls that haven’t been searched. They will know what you are looking for. Most banks have multiple people coming in looking for collectable currency’s. I do a lot of going to banks but not to roll hunt. Have better luck just looking in you change to find a 60s coin that’s still silver. I have a large currency collection. Can’t go wrong collecting money is what I was always told.
Awesome info, thank you.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom