What's new

Peach-chile Hot Sauce @ County Fair

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
15,853
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Smoked peaches & dried Super Chiles blended with onion and garlic. XXtremely hot 🔥. 1st place in category, Best of Class and runner-up in overall Canned Vegetables Division. I always try to enter something unusual. I got 2nd overall behind the winner: a jar of whole dill pickles. The judge was right. 👍🏼
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1084.webp
    IMG_1084.webp
    940.1 KB · Views: 76
Good for you!! Sounds delish. My daughter could handle the heat, I´m a more mild type guy. I´ve entered a jar of dill pickles in our county fair. I´ll find out Saturday when we go.
Update- I got 3rd place for the dill pickles. They could have used a couple more days to ferment but I am happy.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom