Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BEN,
From anything I've researched regarding the Fountian deaths I understood they were ambushed where you have stated , north of San Augustine pass.....Do you think they actually took those two bodies all the way to Hueco Tanks to bury them? Last I read no one has ever found their remains, It would be very easy to find those remains under the old corral at Hueco Tanks. Have those remains been found?? Do you know if Oliver Lee owned that tract of land or????? during those times

Last edited:

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gonna Quote myself from above post:

"When we examine possible locations for the deposits he spoke of, we may wish to keep in Mind that he was the Captive of Nomadic Indigenous People
that roamed far and wide , from the Sierra Madre in Mexico, and North to Four Corners,, "

end quote.

Ok
it pays to understand that El Chato was speaking of several ( at least Two ) Mountain Ranges .

The Tribe were Nomads, to understand their Lifestyle, it as well pays to read Eve Ball's Book: " In the days of Victorio "

Chief Victorio, Victorio Peak is named for Him.

the book is the Testimony of James Kayawaka , who lived and roamed with Victorio.

and so,,,,,,,,,,,

The Cookes Range, the Florida Range, the Organ Range of Mountains are 3 of the Ranges covered in the El Chato Files.

I personally OWNED, say it again, " OWNED" concisely Translated "El Chato" waybill copies, some call them a Redditero, or whatever, a treasure map you read.

any one that wishes to Refute?

Pfft, save your Wind Man, I lived the Hunt with perfect information.

This image is NOT Hohokum imagery , this was actually engraved by the El Chato Party .

For a Fact.

this represents a Spring and a Treasure, concentric circle is the Spring in 3D imagery , the Circle with Crosshairs is treasure.

enjoy the info?

Stuff of Delusion 012.JPG

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quoting a Question: "Do you think they actually took those two bodies all the way to Hueco Tanks to bury them? "

It was decided to run to El Paso to create a believable Alibi, so yes, Heuco Tanks is on the direct route to El Paso from the "Kill Zone"

The info I released is Vetted, and yes, the carbon from the charcoal of the Burned Carriage will read by a Metal Detector, as well as the rust from
the metal parts.

Ok, something to address in concerns of these unsolved Murders.

One, I am working with 40y.o. memories , two, there are 3 unsolved Murders that I have to sift facts from each other.

Murders numbered

1. Fountain

2. Pat Garret

3. Frenchie of the Dog Canyon/Oliver Lee Monument.

Also, when I mentioned " Ollie Miller ", we are not to get him confused with Oliver Lee.

Ollie Miller was related to another Hired Gun of the area and times, known as Preacher Jim Miller.

Add the fact that I've walked the ground of each Murder site, and confusion of which fact matches which Murder can easily be ascribed.

and then there's the Film Industry always interested in pimping my info for profit, so I may get tight lipped with some facts, to throw the script writers
a deserved curve.

we've all seen them in here, so lets drop that point without arguments on it.

My Dad rented the old Ollie Miller Home from his Daughter, she as well was a Vassal of local yore, and they spent many hours in conversation.

I can say for a Fact, the above described Valise was not torched in the burning of the Carriage, it survived, and as I think of it, was stashed at the Miller Home.

It was said by Fountain that a partial of the documents described a very rich Gold mine in the Organ Mountains, that he was attempting to search out
as time and life duties allowed.

In the description, supposedly, some of the Ore from that Mine had been smelted into bars and secreted in a Natural Cave near the " MOUTH" of the Canyon that led
up to the Mine.

I can well believe that to be true, for many deposits and caches were indeed set out at the Mouth of a Canyon for easy access, when it came time to
load and transfer them to Civilization,

Are we learning anything from my info yet?
LOL

Ok, for the searchers that wish to investigate on site the Heuco Tanks for the Bodies of the Fountains,
it's situated right off SR 54 ( east of the Highway) just North of El Paso Texas.

And it'd be a shame to see this on History Channel , or some Dudes Youtube Channel as they suck up clicks for cash.

This is "Open Sourced" Material, not a whore to be pimped, agreed?

Thank you.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Correction on Fountain Murder

The Killers of the Fountains " DID NOT " burn the Carriage over the Graves.

I mixed up that with a different event, it was Black Jack Ketchum and Bud Snow who burned a " Wagon" over the Loot they buried,
sorry man, lot of info in my head, sometimes a page from one book gets into the pages of another in my Mental Library.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sitting here in Sedona Az.

Home to suck freaks as Chrystal Gazers, David "Light Bulb Head" Willcock, and Delusional Super Devas with assumed super powers, I can say
for a Fact, this Territory was much Better off when us Indians owned it.

and that coming from a Man that actually rides on UFO's.

I've seen some cheap Carni Schemes in my Time, but really man, this place is now a Calif. Strip Mall with Rainbow Unicorn Bows attached.

If ever we meet, be mindful that I have the propensity to pull peoples covers in a very blunt and pragmatic way,,, reason I mention that, I just erformed that survice for a Local
Dude who passes himself off as a "Shaman"

Say Shaman this way= Sham-Man.

Poor leedle creature began to snivel,,, Pffft,, lol.

ok, got a cute Meme to share today ( see image )

6436cab6868e6c1ab41f45183289d792--conceptual-photography-creative-photography.jpg

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To Continue

The obvious is sometimes hard to figure, people have become Ultra Jaded by the Lies they've been fed.

But, the point here, addressing my Handle for this forum, Ben Dover,,,sie 22

It was Dog the Treasure Hunter that cracked the code of my Handle

it should read to you like this: bend over and see (your) Tu Tu.

cool , is it not?

ok, share another Pic with ya'all

see if you can crack the hidden meaning in the Image, ( btw, the image is "NOT" Hohokum )

so we have a Crowned Bearded Man staring in a direction
we have 4 interconnected triangles

we have,,, what else? and what does it all mean?

shit yes Treasure site 063.JPG

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Compared to the history you tell of this region I couldn't begin to tell you what I know. Your's is SOOO much more interesting and can be informative. Please continue I know there's a method to your madness

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting things we find on a Planet once abandoned by a far better Civilization than any that exist at this Moment on it.

I'm going to send the curious on a search.

In 1999, Federal Agents Invaded a Mining Claim in Carefree Arizona, The Feds evacuated the entire Village of Carefree while the Agents got busy
removing some Ancients Artifacts that were found when the owner busted through a hand laid cement and stone wall to seal the Artifacts and secure them
from discovery.

This is a True Story.

The Cover story the Feds gave for evacuating the Village was B.S. for the Public, they claimed they had to do so in order to remove the Explosives
the Owner had stored in the Mine.

The facts were, they were stealing the Ancient Artifacts and felt it wise to remove any Possible Witnesses.

The owner was an Ex-F.B.I. Agent and had permits for this small cache of T.N.T., but the Feds held him in Jail to shut him up and intimidate him while
the Feds stole the Treasure inside the Ancient Cavern that the owner had Found.

Here's the Challenge for those interested in doing the research.

Attempt to find the old Local Newspaper articles of the event.

If you are successful and copy paste the Text of the Articles in this Thread, I will come back in and relate the True Facts as I personally witnessed at the site
during the Recovery of the Artifacts by the Federal Agents.

It would blow you off your Scooter to have seen what was found in that sealed Vault created Eons ago.

It's a Juicy Story, it's True, it's as well a Classified Operation from 1999.

Ok, you have the clues and leads given, do some work and I'll reveal the Details. do not ask questions is what I'm stating, until you've
done the posited research , thank you.

View attachment 1900285

UPDATE

Ok, I gave the wrong location

new hints are >>>----->

Charlie Beyers "Starflash Ranch"

in NEW RIVER ARIZONA

Not Carefree Az.

check year: Dec. 1998 newspaper accounts of the events.

I just now talked with one of the Locals here in New River ( I am in new river at this moment.

use search terms: New River, Charlie Beyers Mine on Starflash Ranch + Evacuation of New River.

Here is a photo of the Peak where the Mine is located. I just took the picture 30 min, ago,

Inside the mine, after charlie broke through a Hand erected stone and cement wall, was some interesting and ver ancient artifacts ( Not Amerindian )

do some home work, and I'll kick some unbelievable inside info on the operation to recover those artifacts.

this is a true life event that I lived.

see photo of Peak

IMG_0311.JPG

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, ya'all are some lazy researchers.

so I did the work for ya

Click on link, read the Reporters story.

https://www.wnd.com/1999/03/3617/

btw : Correct a thing

Charlie did not break through a hand laid wall in the Mine, that happened at project #11 in New Mexico.

If you read the article, you may find the behavior of the Feds, totally out of rationale .

almost a year and a half to remove about 500Lbs of explosives?

Pfft,,, yeah right,, and weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

enjoy the read folks

oh! and you're welcome.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BenDoversie22, please post by our rules and keep political comments in our politics forum, they are only allowed there.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOOOOPS!

there went the Bend Over of my Handle, cute trick, did it earn a Biscuit ? LOL

Ok rolling back, 1244 was the year of Construction for the Casa Grande Structure in Arizona,

The Purpose of building it,

We can think of it as a Fortified Base to branch out from to explore the Land of Ophir for Deposits.

The Hohokum have been designated as the creators of Canals and the Casa Grande Monument, Same with the Anasazi, they too have received
tribute for ,,, well,,, just about anything ancient in the Southwest U.S.

Theory?

yeah, that's all most Archeys have, Theories.

Moving down the left side of the Continent into central and south America, When asked who built the Ancient Monolithic Structures found there,
the Indigenous answered::::::::::::::::::::::::

'The Ancient Ones, Men with Beards like yours"

Scroll back to the Glyph I posted, see a Beard?

a Crown?

Is that Hohokum?

Nope, it's not Spaniard either.

Pedro ran around there

and he as well inscribed many Glyphs,,

but not all of them, and the ,,,,,

WAIT!

Lets create a list of Visitors

1. Atlanteans

2. Phoenician/Hebrews ( King Hiram of the Phoenicians was Bloodline Atlantean,
(that is how he knew where the Atlanteans had stored their Species)

3. Knights Templar ( they discovered the Dead Reckoning Data to the Land of Ophir, under the former site of King Hiram's Palace in Tyre)

4. ?!

(see Photo)

shit yes Treasure site 063.JPG

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and here's another good thing about?????

Well,,,,, about Earth Hominids, they hide things from themselves, and then bait people to look for those things.

Have a Sneak Peek at the "Thing of the Week"

Probably the most sought after Treasure.

heh hee

56bc34e50b82eb41ee571af223d5ccab--army-green-claudia-tihan.jpg

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting a response this radical. Sure, many no-nonsence observers dating back at least a hundred years (including my exploring partner and myself, frankly) have seen a so-called "thunderbird" on the west side of the Cookes Range - a black "bird" with a 20'-plus wingspan. Similar sightings have been reported in the Radium Springs region. But this critter takes the cake.

Your little buddy sounds kinda like a sighting made during the Apache wars and described by US Cavalry officer Bourke in his journals of an aggressive black kangaroo-looking creature. I think it was Bourke, may have been someone else - it's been years since I read the account. I'll have to go find it again. Anyway, what can a person say about your report? Pretty strange.

Yes, the Cookes Range and the lower Mimbres Valley has experienced many "UFO events." I've witnessed none myself in the Black Range.

Your treasure-related claims in this thread - not all, but many of which I personally would support - are likely not acceptable to many skeptical readers without verification they can swallow. Regardless of your personal experiences, I would think that you'll diminish your treasure-related believability if you add too much woo-woo into the mix. It's too distracting, IMO.

Yes Steve

That Big Bird did come gliding by through a Wash just below me.

and for all other readers, The Bird is very real.
the Wings are a minimum of 20ft from tip to tip.

Rog'

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And so, at other Forums, we have Cryptid Threads, where a few experiencers relate their contact events, others chime in with stories they've run across.

Cool is the fact that a couple of us post on this forum.

a quote from one of our members here: "The first few times of running into things like that ARE very freaky.

I had been advised from other T-hunters that this stuff can happen, Most T-hunters never see this kind on thing UNLESS they are into certain types of T-hunting. but until it happens to you, you really don't know what to expect and your not going to know for sure how your going to handle it. I was NOT expecting it to follow me home. When it came into my home and was headed to my wife's side of the bed, THAT was freaky and I knew I could not just shoot it, LOL, but I did know about banishing entities so that is what I did. Lucky for me my wife is not a typical person and she understands about certain things and so she was not to freaked out when she saw it. "

End quote>>>>------> Now, for an Experience of my own.

Stay Tuned, no Brag,,,,,,,, but ya don't want to miss the info to come,,,,, it's got a lot to say about the unexpected elements of Treasure Sites.

Like Ghost watching us out in the Field.

Many of us Treasure Hunters have run into so called super Natural thingie poo's.

Such as this Cow Mutilation ( Aliens involved? Maybe, wait for the rest of the Story)

Cow Mutilation UFO site 001.JPG

Cow Mutilation UFO site 003.JPG

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quoting from above

" Most T-hunters never see this kind on thing UNLESS they are into certain types of T-hunting."

Spot on.

What Type of Treasure is that Poster referring to?

Large Deposit Vaults, those have some really Cool Supernatural Elements connected to them.

In the above case, The quoted poster was on the Aztec Treasure Site, when a Spirit appeared right in front of him and his 3 or 4 buddies.

all saw it, all heard it speak.

OK

I more than anyone that I've heard of, have had so many Paranormal experiences, and I believe the conditioning gleaned from those, May be the reason I am not disturbed
by super weird encounters of the Multi Dimensional Kind.

So, given that I as well, can't be concerned with other peoples opinions,, ( which keep most experiencers from revealing their contact with Ultra Events)

I'll roll a True Life Event across these Pages , Story #1. "Amadeus' Blind Eye"

Two Cultures 017.jpg

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Photo, is where Story #2, took place.

Story #2 "Grand Master's Ghost"

Think about it like this: You're inside that Cave, sitting on a Stone, looking out the entrance,,, you hear a sigh 1ft. to your left,
you turn chin to left, An Old Man materializes sitting next to you.

Ophir Glyphs 007.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread