D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I am positive second one is a Peltier Dragonfly....hoping the first is too, but the ribbons are so much narrower that I don't know. Thots? Attachments IMG_0233.webp 921.1 KB · Views: 123 IMG_0234.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 70
I am positive second one is a Peltier Dragonfly....hoping the first is too, but the ribbons are so much narrower that I don't know. Thots?
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jan 18, 2018 #2 Is the base actually green? I think from the pics I'd say not quite. Nice dragonfly though, I think that's one I haven't acquired yet.
Is the base actually green? I think from the pics I'd say not quite. Nice dragonfly though, I think that's one I haven't acquired yet.