What's new

Peltier

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I originally had the first paired together as being the closest I could come to 'twins'. But I recently acquired the mib on the right (in the second and third pic) and it is a smack dab look-a-like. Really neat brown patch on the poles of each one.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0095.webp
    IMG_0095.webp
    878.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0096.webp
    IMG_0096.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0097.webp
    IMG_0097.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
I remember thinking that you'll probably never find another match for that one but there you go... I don't think I ever remember seeing this color combo until these.
 
"I remember thinking that you'll probably never find another match for that one...."

To be honest, neither did I. I haven't seen this color combo often either. Guess this is why Peltiers keep us at it - amazing varieties and surprises along the way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom