What's new

Pendulum and Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.Betances

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edison, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett Vortex VX9, ATMAX, GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings

I know about some folks in Mexico that are using Pendulum over a photo to detect gold deposit or some cache. I'm a little skeptic about this method because a photo can't carry on all soil attributes where a cache is buried in order to detect a treasure. Anybody can explain here how does works this pendulum?

Thanks
 
I recommend checking out the "Dowsing" section down in the geological forum...lots of info
 
I recommend checking out the "Dowsing" section down in the geological forum...lots of info


Thanks but I'm looking for an answer about it. I don't have time to make "research"

Thanks
 
~woof~
This forum is for fraudulent electronic "long range locating" apparatus.
Gee..where have I heard that comment before..
What you need is the Dowsing forum.



Hey Capt.Betances..Seems the skeptics have finally got something right..
soil attributes where a cache is buried in order to detect a treasure.
With dowsing and most LRL’s this no problem..Map and photo dowse is discussed and used in the Dowsing Forum..Art
 
Thanks everybody for the information. I will make my move to the Dowsing forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom