What's new

Penny jackpot

cs52182

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out for a quick hunt last night found 48 pennies 4 dimes and 2 nickels. Most pennies I ever found in one park.
 

Attachments

  • 1467118225863.webp
    1467118225863.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 26
That's a whole lot of digging for < $1! Congratz on getting out and hunting and having a good time!
 
Pennies will add up too - congrats on your pennies - dimes - nickels & other finds anyway you were out treasure hunting which is a good thing and thank you for sharing your post with us & I wish you many more while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Wow, now that's a penny pile! I think my back would have given out long before that point!
 
Congratualtions on the coin finds, every little bit adds up! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
 
Those pennies make a lot of cents.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
That's a lot of pennies
I do a little water hunting at a place we call Penny Beach. It's not unusual to come home with 40 plus pennies. In the parks, I try to avoid digging all the pennies but sometimes the penny / dime signalso are identical.
Congrats on your hunt.
 
Congrats! The clad adds up!

I run across areas of pennies at schools, not sure if they are pocket spills or the kids are dumping them cause they don't want to. carry them around.

Also by a bench at a park, but i think someones uses them to scratch off the lottery tickets then throws it all on the ground when they lose.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom