What's new

Penny, nickel, dime box results

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,100
Golden Thread
0
Location
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just finished with a box each of pennies, nickels, and dimes. Nothing spectacular, but no skunks. Found my first silver ever CRHing.

Pennies: 2 Wheaties (1917, 1953D) 5 Canadian (1962, 1964, 1980, 1982, 1987)
Nickels: 14 pre-1960 w/1 war nickel (1940Sx2, 1943P, 1946Px4, 1951, 1952, 1954D, 1957D, 1958D, 1959D)
Dimes: 1 silver Rosie (1964) 1 Canadian (1984)

Thanks for lookin'!
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the silver! I am yet to find any in dimes. I am picking up a box of halves today though. :icon_thumright:
 
Nice job on the war nick. Nickels are my favorite to search, as it seems that there's always something worth keeping. Make sure to check the '43P for the 3 over 2 and doubled eye. I've collected quite a few '43Ps, some in very nice condition, but have yet to find a doubled eye or 3 over 2.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom