What's new

Pensacola, Florida Cache

I myself have been there several times and haven't found anything yet of real value but I removed a good bit of trash like bottle caps tabs, cans, iron, etc I am still looking for that locker lol best part of hunting sometimes is the hunt itself.
 
ScubaFinder said:
I dunno Tom, I did see some DIRT at that site...and Geraldo is quite adept at finding boxes full of dirt. He might just be our man...but I doubt we can get the press as involved....unless of course this is Al Capone's old box...of dirt. :D

Jason
Personally I think he's buried right at home.Here in S.Fl.,where he used to live,the steps are all that remain of his Mansion. :)
 

Attachments

  • Pinecrst%20CaponeRuins2.webp
    Pinecrst%20CaponeRuins2.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 2,091
  • PineCrstCaponeRuins.webp
    PineCrstCaponeRuins.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 2,062
  • capone sight.webp
    capone sight.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 2,054
Did you check this old car for spare change in ashtray and seats?
 

Attachments

  • old car.webp
    old car.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,933
I never have found any thing of value on this lot but did appreaciate the opportunity to search it. I did find a metal case in the ground about 18 inched deep that was about 24 by 18 by 6 but I think it was part of an old medicine cabinet or something. It was empty either way Thanks for the time and it is much cleaner of old trash lol. I might hit it again sometime
 
Hey, That Belmont Street Lot.... I went by there a while back, to what I figured to be that addrerss, and a small blue little house and outbuiding are on that lot. No house number, but a newer house to its right was numbered one address from it, and a house sets to its left but un-numbered. Is this the lot you other fellows seached? I have PM'ed 2 of you more details.
There is History of an Iron chest being removed form a lot on "A" street, which is 3 streets over from where I was, but about 5 blocks to the south, closer to the Docks and Seafood shop.
 
sorry haven't been on a bit you emailed me the correct address, good luck
 
it has rained a lot the last few days so I am going to it tomorrow again to see what has become of the lot. There is much development going on in that area since I visited it a while back. So maybe it will be cleared and empty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom