What's new

Permission to detect

1951hudson

Greenie
Joined
Apr 20, 2016
Messages
14
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys I'm striking out really hard up here in Maine. I've been shot down three times this month on getting permission to detect on people's properties; aside from becoming a midnight raider. Does any one have any advice? It's Maine we all know there has to be amazing stuff up here. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!
 
Show up with pizza and beer! Bribery is always a last resort, but I would gladly do it to detect any pre-1900 home site.
 
Don't get discouraged...keep at it....no detectorist worth his salt would throw in the towel...
It's only April, you got all summer to get your beep on...you will be swinging soon...
 
Only shot down 3 times this month, this is April 25, ask more people......
 
you have to run the system of odds. Odds are if you ask 50 people, a few will say yes. Same system seems to work with the ladies as well. :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom