What's new

Permission

emesis

Full Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone ever contacted a realtor about hunting some properties under their listings? Any tips to endear said realtors to our hobby.
Thanx PFP
 
I asked a friend who is a realtor. She said she has no authority to give permission to hunt someone else's property.
 
realtor has no say really, they are just hired by the owner to sell the property. good luck getting a realtor to tell you the name and phone number of the owner as well. might have better luck finding the owner through the tax office at the county seat
 
Thanx for the info, I'm hoping that the realtor might own these particular properties.

PFP
 
I Know I posted this before.

I contacted a realtor for a property once.

turned out it was just sold, but still
in the sellers Hands. so she contacted
the seller with My Info & Request.

the seller Immediately contacted me
& Told me I could as long as I Got there
before they signed the papers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom