What's new

Personal best!....9 Silvers!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today was one of those days, like breaking par at a mini-golf course....
This is my first hunt that I found more good than bad....
32 coins total.....15 clad, the 17 keepers included 7 wheats, a dateless buffalo, and a whopping 9 shiney silvers....:headbang:

The rooster brings a smile to me, love to find stuff like that....
A few bullets, and a big keychain, with a gun!
image.webpimage.webp

Thanks for looking!:hello:
 
Upvote 84
Nice day you had there Dave. Sweet handful of silver! Cheers brother
 
Congratulations on your silver finds. That was a great day! Nice token too.
 
Congratualtions on the fine coin shooting! :occasion14: You can use the mini gun to protect the silver. :icon_thumleft:
 
Wow wow wow!, amazing, I love seeing posts with multi silver, good job man!
 
Great job I'm happy for you I really like to see people have great days like that I think two silver coins is the best Ive done Great job!!Thanks for sharing I hope you keep finding more at your new spot!!!!!!!
 
Nine Silvers in one hunt is really respectable.
Congrats on a magnificent hunt.
 
WOW! 9 silver is awesome! Always like Mercs! Congrats and HH
 
Congrats on the awesome score Dave. :occasion14: Finds like that feed the fire and make the coil feel a little lighter. That really increased your YTD Silver totals.
 
Congrats on the awesome score Dave. :occasion14: Finds like that feed the fire and make the coil feel a little lighter. That really increased your YTD Silver totals.

Speaking of the coil....after about half an hour, I switched out the 5x8 for the 11x8.....
No trash + deep silver = big coil like a feather!
 
9 silvers is phenomenal!
 
Great hunt BWD. Thats a very nice outing for a single yard.
 
Awesome hunting Dave! Congrats
 
Sorry,I now see you said it was a Buffalo,not a war nickel.....Id take THAT too!
 
Today was one of those days, like breaking par at a mini-golf course....
This is my first hunt that I found more good than bad....
32 coins total.....15 clad, the 17 keepers included 7 wheats, a dateless buffalo, and a whopping 9 shiney silvers....:headbang:

The rooster brings a smile to me, love to find stuff like that....
A few bullets, and a big keychain, with a gun!
View attachment 1363015View attachment 1363017

Thanks for looking!:hello:

Dangit Dave. Good job buddy. Next time I'm down I am down we gotta go some more places. You really hit a good place this time. Congrats my friend.
 
Sorry,I now see you said it was a Buffalo,not a war nickel.....Id take THAT too!

I did find a war nick too...1944P.... It's top left in the pic...
Tally was...5 mercs, a Rosie, 2 Wash's, and the Old Dude Nickel...
 
Dangit Dave. Good job buddy. Next time I'm down I am down we gotta go some more places. You really hit a good place this time. Congrats my friend.

Thanks Dalton... I'll try not to put you on another landfill again.:laughing7:
 
Speaking of the coil....after about half an hour, I switched out the 5x8 for the 11x8.....
No trash + deep silver = big coil like a feather!

Isn't it funny how that works, silvers are like spinach for Popeye. yuk yuk yuk yuk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom