Electrocute
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I ordered a Fisher F2 for my fiancee so she can have something to use and can go out with me. I placed the order on a Tuesday, requested 3 day shipping (hoping to get by the Friday). Well the website stated that I would be sent a confirmation email with my purchased. Waited the entire day with no confirmation. Had to call and get a confirmation sent to me. I was told the unit would not arrive till Monday ( I'm ok with it, but wouldn't of gotten 3 day in this case). Also I have yet to get a tracking number. I emailed them yesterday asking for a confirmation number, and its been approximately 24 hours with no response. I can't even log into the kellyco site under my account. I was looking to purchase something else but can't log in. So far my issues with the website/service has been less than satisfactory.

)
The only problem I ever had was when I ordered a small coil for my Minelab Safari and found out only after I had sent in my order and waited a week or so that it was backordered and wasn't in stock even when I ordered. They really need an orderly process for their IT man or personnel, whoever to upgrade the site daily. This would save a lot of the problems. All in all I am pretty satisfied with their operation. Monty






