Personal Protection

Surfrat,

Echelon was funded by the NSA and has been in existence for 20 yrs. How little we know what Big Brother is doing. Courtesy of the Dems and and Pugs. I was watching a Buzzardite Jr Show, over the weekend. It was a repeat but the last show George Massie did before his death in 1993. He was dead on then. He said it then during the Cigar soakers reign, "Our government has become tyranny by minorities (ie special interests) .. "

Echelon has had decades to mature, It scares me to think a satellite can take infrared pics of my house with out my knowledge. I could be having fun with momma, and having an unknown voyeur somewhere in the bowels of the earth.

I unfortunately work in information services and know that once your "in a database" your never "out" of the database. While most databases are disparate in the private world, more and more are becoming intertwined in the public arena.

Privacy was a place in history that existed prior to the advent of computers and high resolution space satellites.

I've often said to people I know, that I was born 100 yrs too late.

Echelon was designed as a way to "snoop" on the enemy.. According to what I've read many in the Echelon project have declared war on many law biding US citizens. Echelon and the NSA has no accountability courtesy of Patriot I & II.. They can gather information on anyone they deem as a "threat" to National Security..

Check out the EFF.org website.. Lot of good information about it. EFF is a non-profit watchdog group that is at the forefront of electronic privacy issues.

I live in a state were mountain lions even in recent years have carried off children. I carry a 44 mag 9 inch barrel. I carry it on my pack strap with my bowie in plain site. I'm not of the opinion that an animal has as much right to live as my kids. The fact is that carring a weapon saves animal lives. If a bear attacks someone the game wardens hunts him down and kills him. A few well placed round and the animals are gone. They know what the sound of a gunshot means. And if after you fire off a few rounds they are still there you'll probably be very glad you had that gun. Save an animals life carry a gun

Wild Boulder

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back