old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2012 Thread Owner #1 I went out a retrieved that chunk of petrified wood that I posted a while back. I was able to get fairly close. I used my hand truck and some ramps to get it into my pickup bed. It did break up a bit, but at least I still have a few good pie Attachments folder4 001.webp 1.2 MB · Views: 243 folder4 002.webp 584.6 KB · Views: 226 folder4 003.webp 899.5 KB · Views: 258 Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
I went out a retrieved that chunk of petrified wood that I posted a while back. I was able to get fairly close. I used my hand truck and some ramps to get it into my pickup bed. It did break up a bit, but at least I still have a few good pie
BeachComber7 Sr. Member Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 462 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Coast-Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2012 #2 Wow, what a beautiful piece!! Congrats!