joeyfresh
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2006
- Messages
- 2,287
- Reaction score
- 1,405
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Colonial Virginia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
Teknetics T2
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Got out today with Bill D. and a special (i don't mean slow adult) guest, Vino, and went to an old pounded out site in hopes of recovering something worth while. I didn't get into anything earth shattering but I did find a few early buckle pieces, some old pewter buttons, some flat buttons and a ton of lead (not pictured) This was my first time meeting George and I must say he's a great guy. Hopefully he will come back down to VA for a couple of days and find that buckle or cob he wanted.
Attachments
-
1452644892900.webp30.9 KB · Views: 177 -
1452644932598.webp38.1 KB · Views: 171 -
1452644948310.webp25.7 KB · Views: 173 -
1452644961163.webp31.5 KB · Views: 176 -
1452644975920.webp25.7 KB · Views: 158 -
1452644994879.webp34.3 KB · Views: 158 -
1452645012139.webp35.9 KB · Views: 165 -
1452645031461.webp34.1 KB · Views: 158
Upvote
24








