digitalsatori
Tenderfoot
My dad gave this to me, but never said where he received it. I don't know what it is, but we had a family friend who knows enough about antiques to be dangerous. She said it was pewter and possibly from the 1700s; but not a makeup kit. It could be a mixing kit for medicine or melt down silver, gold or other metals?
There are no markings or any indication of ownership or manufacture.
Can anyone give a bit of insight? I can add more pictures if needed.
Thanks!
There are no markings or any indication of ownership or manufacture.
Can anyone give a bit of insight? I can add more pictures if needed.

Thanks!

Someone stop me when my imagination runs out of control
Here are a couple of more links and then I'm tapped out on this one. Thanks for posting it digitalsatori, I had a lot of fun with it. 







