R roseyo Tenderfoot Joined Sep 15, 2012 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 15, 2012 #1 I found this pitcher at a garage sale today. The bottom has a logo of a carriage and I can't seem to find any info online about it. Can anyone tell me about it? Thanks. Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
I found this pitcher at a garage sale today. The bottom has a logo of a carriage and I can't seem to find any info online about it. Can anyone tell me about it? Thanks.
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 15, 2012 #2 What is the word written above the carriage? Here's a site with some small pewter pictures with the same horse/carriage hallmark. Small Pewter Pitchers Vintage Vase Grey Instant by TheVintaquarian Nice find, Breezie Last edited: Sep 15, 2012 Upvote 0
What is the word written above the carriage? Here's a site with some small pewter pictures with the same horse/carriage hallmark. Small Pewter Pitchers Vintage Vase Grey Instant by TheVintaquarian Nice find, Breezie