What's new

Pheonix Az soil and settings

rollsroyce

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO 6x10 DD, 9.5 coils , Pro Pointer, Wasp Headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a MXT Pro and im going to Pheonix can anyone help me on which coil would be best and what settings to use? I am wanting to do all types of hunting so any suggestions on sites would be helpful. Thanks for any replies.
 
yea the on switch
 
Phoenix isn't it ?

I should read up on the Arizona Antiquites Act and drop an email to one of the clubs like Roadrunners or Havasu Gold Seekers if your interested in gold. Hopefully they may be able to help.
I've got family in Phoenix but they are not interested in detecting at all. I last went in April and thought it was hot but it seems April/May are classed as cool months !

Best of luck !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom