What's new

PI

Idigack

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
ACK
Detector(s) used
excal11 10 inch coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello PI Joe; long time no here awhile ago I listened to you about the whites PI for a backup machine, guess its been over a year now and I only found 1 gold ring with it.. but found more with the excel...sad to say my excel wont turn on now needs maintenance so the PI is the machine now.. coil is corky.. volume is just on no volume control and digging little pieces of wire at 18 inches is no joke still I persist im trying to like it and think positive.. how are you making out...HH Dave
 
Upvote 0
Volume control is a small white potentiometer on the main board. There is a pic in the manual.
 
John is right there is a volume control INSIDE the box you need to set to your hearing. I kind of liked the somewhat floating coil in the water it helped with moving the rather large coil out there. Digging targets other..... LOTS of other pass up may pay off..... but its time consuming. In a trashy area they can be to time consuming for the pay off. Cant say i like the headphones with much wind either.

Dew
 
I put little pieces of tape over the holes ..the wind gets very annoying..im not diving and have the unit chest mounted...also have sinkers in the shaft to hold it down...its the only way I can deal with it and no the coil doesn't pick up on the sinkers...HH Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom