What a trip that was. Now I know why they told me any time before 3:00, that is the cutoff time for deposits, bank clears out and the tellers start counting up for the day. I was running late and got there just a hair after 3. I got the new girl and she didn't know nothin- was really funny. She called the vault and I heard her ask if they wanted her to send me down LOL. Finally she took the $$$ and grabbed the cart and headed to the basement. While she was gone I got to chat with the other ladies- I told them I liked coming at 3, was comical and I was the only customer in the place. I also got the direct # to the vault sos I can order over the phone and just have to find parking for pickup at 3 oclock of course LOL. O and when my teller got back with the heavy package she said "What are you going to do with all them?" I told her I was gonna spend em LOL.
As far as the finds go I don't rate SOB status by any means but I ain't complainin. I got (2) 64's, (2) 65's, (1) 68, (1) 69, and (1) silver 76. Hopefully beginners luck didn't help out and this is just par haha.
I openned the box and looked at the ends on the top row- nothing showing so proceded to unroll. 5th roll had a nice silver streak (my first silver coin from CRH) then nothing from the first half. I was beginning to think someone put that in on purpose just messin with me haha. Got to the bottom layer and searched the ends again- had the other 64 showing (saved that roll for last), got all the 40%ers in between the 64's. Seriousely concidering ordering another box tomarrow but I need to unload some coin first and my real job takes up most of ME days. There's a bank around called TCF that is open late and weekends- was thinking of openning an account there to dump at. I looked them up online and someone wrote a review that their customer service really sucks.
Anyways wanted to say I dodged the skunk. HH all, Mark