What's new

Picked out a few wheatbacks, king George, one greek Drachma from the service counter tonight

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
10,479
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a decent pick of coins tonight from the service counter rejects pulled from the self check machines...what I do now is pay them face value for each coin pulled. No silver but got a few earlier dates from the wheatbacks...one was a 1910...sadly, no mint mark and the two were a 1926 and 29...I always enjoy the King George pennies, a 1949...the drachma was a copper nickel I believe from 1967. That's it. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 20260712_193819.webp
    20260712_193819.webp
    602.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20260712_193810.webp
    20260712_193810.webp
    552.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20260712_193358.webp
    20260712_193358.webp
    873.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 20260712_193326.webp
    20260712_193326.webp
    655.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20260712_193523.webp
    20260712_193523.webp
    552.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20260712_193540.webp
    20260712_193540.webp
    635.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20260712_192943.webp
    20260712_192943.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom