What's new

Picked the wrong year

My son and I are going out today we've scoped out a nice spot it's a large field that's kept plowed for event parking yesterday it was thawed about 4in down we will post finds
 
Saw robin day before Blizzard which kept me busy with ax and machete to warm up and cut downed trees all around home. That woodchuck prevaricated a bit, but who cares as 1st sign of Spring is new AA batteries "on sale" too. Looked over last Summer's finds, and the salt came off with the white metal and letters showing. SI clear to me [Sommer Islands] "P" and roman numerals too with pig/ship shapes and I am sure Thomas Tew was here around 1694! HH Boris 2012-01-27 11.05.21.webp20130306_154937.webp20130309_195520.webp
 
We had a snow storm Wednesday 6 -8 In I ordered my CTX 3030 on Friday. Today except for the large piles, snow is history. Anticipation.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom