D Daniel964 Sr. Member Joined Jan 25, 2006 Messages 311 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbus, Ohio Detector(s) used Whites MXT May 14, 2009 #1 I'll go through them later tonight and see what I can find. Upvote 0
D Daniel964 Sr. Member Joined Jan 25, 2006 Messages 311 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbus, Ohio Detector(s) used Whites MXT May 14, 2009 Thread Owner #2 OK The results are in. Box 1 had two 40%. Box 2,3, and 4 skunk. At least I got 2 out of it for the stash.
OK The results are in. Box 1 had two 40%. Box 2,3, and 4 skunk. At least I got 2 out of it for the stash.
alabamadan Sr. Member Joined May 2, 2005 Messages 457 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Dixie Detector(s) used Ace 250 May 14, 2009 #3 That's about my ratio.