What's new

Picked up several wheats, damaged dimes, alittle Canadian and a 64 Roosevelt dime

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,455
Reaction score
10,347
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn't quite count as a coinstar find but the nice person at the service counter let me peruse through their rejected coins. There were two slightly early wheats, a 20 and 23...amongst the damaged dimes I spied a silver 64 Roosevelt. I'll pour the damaged dimes at the credit union coin machine and see if any aren't rejected.

Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • 20260529_113802.webp
    20260529_113802.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
  • 20260529_113919.webp
    20260529_113919.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • 20260529_113946.webp
    20260529_113946.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
  • 20260529_113855.webp
    20260529_113855.webp
    984.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20260529_113902.webp
    20260529_113902.webp
    811 KB · Views: 33
  • 20260529_113940.webp
    20260529_113940.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 20260529_113140.webp
    20260529_113140.webp
    969 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
It doesn't quite count as a coinstar find but the nice person at the service counter let me peruse through their rejected coins. There were two slightly early wheats, a 20 and 23...amongst the damaged dimes I spied a silver 64 Roosevelt. I'll pour the damaged dimes at the credit union coin machine and see if any aren't rejected.

Thanks for viewing!
Congratulations on the silver. The clad Roosevelt dimes are really beaten up -- no wonder they were rejected.
 
Congratulations on the silver. The clad Roosevelt dimes are really beaten up -- no wonder they were rejected.
Thanks blueberry,
That's the second time I've gotten that many damaged dimes from that store....strange...it's always nice to nab a silver!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom