What's new

Pics from last few years

Beast7768

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Some over the past few years from my fathers land in Southern IL. Lots of blunts a few nice ones all field finds saved from the plow. You should see the broken ones :BangHead:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0063.webp
    IMG_0063.webp
    367.8 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0065.webp
    IMG_0065.webp
    112.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0068.webp
    IMG_0068.webp
    129 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0069.webp
    IMG_0069.webp
    113.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0073.webp
    IMG_0073.webp
    205.9 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
Sweet! Why is it that all the would have been best ones meet the plow before we find them? Possibly even broken 1000s of years before. You still have some great finds!! Thanks for sharing.
 
That's many years of bending rite there. Nice collection.
Welcome to the site
 
Nice collection you got there! Real nice. Thanks for sharing ;) Yakker
 
Nice collection...
 
I love the small green point! One day you will find one that takes your breath away. Happy hunting. Kat
 
Sweet !!!! I love the white one !!!!
 
Thanks for sharing, some really nice pieces in the mix there! What part of Southern IL are you in? My wife's family has several hundred acres in Gallatin County. I don't get out there often, hoping though that when I do I can find something.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom