What's new

Picture frame

dieharddigger

Full Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
248
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/E-Trac
Found this today at the 1860's college. It wasn't very deep,just under the grass actually. I believe it is a picture frame. It's 2 1/2 inches tall and 2 inches wide. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of age. I think it may be silver,but there are no markings.The black piece was the backing and was still in the frame when I found it. I think it may be plastic,but also thought it could be bakelite. It snaps very easy,without hardly any bend. It also looks like it has a mould mark. Any help will be appreciated.
Steve
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 258
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 265
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 246
Looks like a picture cameo and an old one at that. That's all I can offer. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom