HFdigger Tenderfoot Joined Apr 7, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT May 3, 2010 #1 Anyone know what the I shaped piece of brass may be. Attachments 4-29-10.webp 15 KB · Views: 194
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2010 #2 Welcome from the UK I have found these, I just can't remember what they are off. So will wait for others to chime in, then I will know myself or maybe I will remember in the morning Upvote 0
Welcome from the UK I have found these, I just can't remember what they are off. So will wait for others to chime in, then I will know myself or maybe I will remember in the morning
HFdigger Tenderfoot Joined Apr 7, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT May 3, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thanks for the welcome. This was found in an area with some flat buttons and some civil war relics as well as some early 1900's stuff. Not sure if this helps or not. Upvote 0
Thanks for the welcome. This was found in an area with some flat buttons and some civil war relics as well as some early 1900's stuff. Not sure if this helps or not.