What's new

Pile of Silver! Part 2

killerwine

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Visalia, CA
Went through the next four boxes...at one point I was getting 2-3 silver in each roll!!! ;D
Final totals:

19 X 90%
96 X 40%

I have 8 more boxes ordered....
 

Attachments

  • 100407 Silver.webp
    100407 Silver.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 394
Upvote 0
Almost 6 full rolls!

Nice...
 
Hope the next 8 are as good...I'm wondering if where the bank is ordering from in getting down to some of the older boxes in their stockpile...Need to get down to those full boxes of pre 1965's! ;D
 
5.75% keeper rate........across four full boxes; OUTSTANDING !
 
Definately a nice haul- I gotta find me a bank like that. HH Mark
 
Mark,
I've been lucky...The B of A girl (she's a girl if she's younger than me ....I'm 41) is very cool. She will be out next week, and I will be out of town too, so she said she'd order 8 boxes and have them ready for me to pick up the following week...If you are in Selma, Ca. ask for Leslie at the B of A as she has been the best! Don't poach my boxes though!!!! I will be letting her boss know that she is tops in customer service and should be paid more!! ;D Any of you in Yuma, AZ? I'm coming down next week...They have some coin machines in some of the casinos....Not sure if they have half machines but I called on some of them and they have a few quarter machines that pay out in coins....so I will be searching.....Wish I be there longer as now it's cooled down...I'm still taking the MXT and Gold bug just in case! Anyone here heard from lejeuene? I've dropped off a bit from the board lately and hope she is still around. Things got busy for me for awhile and have been reading all of your posts but have had no time to reply and she did me a solid. (Kramer lingo from Sienfeld) Keep up the good work all...WE kick A on everyone (most) at T-Net finding stuff!!!! ;D
I wish I could find this stuff with my metal detector... But treasure is where you find it...I received my first metal detector on my birthday when I was in in the 4th grade and have been searching for treasure ever since......I would trade all of my finds coin roll hunting for my first dug pre-1965 silver coin! (not all, I guess ;)) but I'm still out swinging the the detector! I get to do some fun stuff in the gold country around here and have found some nuggets with my detectors...but it's rough...so I'm not putting down T-Net people...WE just have it GOOD! HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom