What's new

Pin help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
This pin seems somewhat old. Any ideas on this one? ???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1552.webp
    IMG_1552.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_1553.webp
    IMG_1553.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_1554.webp
    IMG_1554.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1555.webp
    IMG_1555.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 237
It sorta looks like a Campaign Button with the center part missing. What is it made out of and does the pin in the back simply slide under the catch? Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Maybe a generic "years of service" lapel pin?

15yr-pin.jpg


DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Its not silver, not sure what its made of. The pin does not slide. I think it would work like a traditional pin.
 
Upvote 0
:hello:....

We call them Ring, or Annular Brooches here, yours doesn't look very old.......1900s :P Copper Alloy :)

SS
 
Upvote 0
Looks somewhat old. :D

I found one like it, and when I looked up close I was able to make out nearly invisible patent dates on the back, which dated back to the early 1900's.


Good luck on the ID,
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom