VaMike Jr. Member Joined May 23, 2015 Messages 24 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Republic, Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Treasure Commander TC2X, Nokta Pinpointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 24, 2016 #1 So I found this pin. It says "the rock" at the bottom. It has some diamonds in the front and says Denmark 60 D on the back. Anyone have any ideas on what it is? Attachments 1461540492013.webp 47.2 KB · Views: 114 1461540506386.webp 34 KB · Views: 103 Upvote 4
So I found this pin. It says "the rock" at the bottom. It has some diamonds in the front and says Denmark 60 D on the back. Anyone have any ideas on what it is?
TRanegar36 Sr. Member Joined May 1, 2012 Messages 492 Reaction score 366 Golden Thread 0 Location IL Detector(s) used Equinox 900, Pro-Pointer AT, Stealth 720i Hybrid Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 24, 2016 #2 I'm no help, sorry. Congrats on the nice find tho... looks to be made very well
GA_Boy Bronze Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 1,437 Reaction score 1,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Jefferson, Ga Detector(s) used BH LRP 1265X, GoldBug II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2016 #3 503d parachute regiment. I was in the 505th. Marvin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/503rd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
503d parachute regiment. I was in the 505th. Marvin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/503rd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 24, 2016 #4 Nice find congrats
VaMike Jr. Member Joined May 23, 2015 Messages 24 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Republic, Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Treasure Commander TC2X, Nokta Pinpointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 24, 2016 Thread Owner #5 GA_Boy thanks man!