What's new

Pin?

m bryan

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
691
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this a while back and no one has any ideas......maybe a hair pin? Any ideas? Found at an old house place that dates back to the late 1800's
 

Attachments

  • barber shop 318.webp
    barber shop 318.webp
    91.2 KB · Views: 213
  • barber shop 324.webp
    barber shop 324.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 208
RelicHunter97 said:
based on the egyptian theme i would say it s from the 1920's

I totally agree it's Egyptian Revival, but there were a few different Egyptian revivals, and I think this pin is more aligned with mid to late (1850 - 1890s) construction.

I believe it's a sash pin.
 
Upvote 0
The four notches will be your best clue as to it's use....no idea what though sorry!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom