What's new

Pink and Yellow Hi-Lighters

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I P/U $600 hand rolls from my local bank today that WASN'T a dump bank yet. Half had a yellow highlight, half had a pink highlight. Nearly all the rolls were a dump. But guess what. The idiot must have got confused. One of the rolls that was highlighted was SOLID 40%ers. The idiot CRHer must have mixed one of his good rolls with the dumps. I will go back tomorrow and pick up the other $300. Maybe the dumb a%& slipped twice.
 
Upvote 0
Way to go bro. Knowing you, you will find those dumb %@@%#'s and their dumps and cash in on them. I do have to admit though that my $600 in hand rolls did provide a better return....... ;D
 
20 silvers is good when it was not a dump bank. Even better when you know they were dumped.
 
Might have been someone who thought 40% weren't silver!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom