What's new

Pinpointers THIS REQUIRES to ANSWER !!

I’ll go left hand with both propointer and Lesche, swing with my right.
If I need to take a break for a pee or smoke, I’ll put the Pointer in the little holster.... then when I need it I forgot where I put it.
 
If you’re looking for metallic items, metal detector pinpointers with better ID precision is extra appropriate. Therefore, while metal detectors play a significant function in finding your target, so does a pinpointer in isolating it and dashing up its retrieval mygiftcardsite
 
Last edited:
I keep it on my belt. It’s in a soft case which has a belt clip on it. Always right there and ready when you need it.
 
Creskol i am with you. I have been detecting since 1968. I lost four aluminum hunting arrows and bought a detector to find them. Never did but i did find a quarter lol
 
I have one on the shaft of each of my detectors, in a pin pointer holder that mounts on the shaft.
 
In its belt holder on my left side, detect with my right hand and carry my digger in my left.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom