What's new

Pipe

A. Grignon

Full Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
176
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT & Whites Beachhunter
Found at Goodwill today. Kinda.
 

Attachments

  • DSC03551.webp
    DSC03551.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 514
  • DSC03551.webp
    DSC03551.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 495
Upvote 0
Cool !!! Fire that puppy up ! lol Just kidding. I have an old wooden one in a case somewhere. Neat find.
TnMtns
 
Is that wood or pipestone? it's great either way.

naturegirl
 
Awesome Find!!! Catlinite/pipestone with lead inlay detail? Cool, Very Cool...
 
buckshot said:
Awesome Find!!! Catlinite/pipestone with lead inlay detail? Cool, Very Cool...


Very nice old pipe, but I would say defiantly not Catlinite, looks like wood.
 
Catlinite with pewter inlays. Definitely not wood. Bowl is cracked but still a great once in a lifetime find.
 
A. Grignon said:
Catlinite with pewter inlays. Definitely not wood. Bowl is cracked but still a great once in a lifetime find.

I will take your word for it since it is in your hands and not mine. I blew up the picture, you used nice a high pixel camera, and it appeared to have wood grain and finish, which is why I said wood. No offense meant.

Certainly a nice pipe, congrats .... :icon_thumright:
 
Ok Buckshot! You were right! It looked like a wood bowl. That's a beauty of a find. :hello2:

ng
 
First of all, great pipe. Any idea of an age? Secondly, if you don't mind, I would
love to hear the story of finding it. You got my curiosity going with, "Found at Goodwill today. Kinda."

T.
 
Love that pipe. If you ever get tired of it, let me know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom