Fenway Full Member Joined Jun 30, 2012 Messages 129 Reaction score 183 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used Excal II, CTX 30-30, White's TDI Beach Hunter Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 7, 2014 #1 Hello all, I finally have some time to hit a couple of remote spots. Going to hit a rope swing and then a quiet beach. I figured I would provision the ship and set sail. Keep you posted... Fenway Upvote 0
Hello all, I finally have some time to hit a couple of remote spots. Going to hit a rope swing and then a quiet beach. I figured I would provision the ship and set sail. Keep you posted... Fenway
hubcap76 Hero Member Joined Jun 27, 2013 Messages 534 Reaction score 241 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Coast, Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2014 #2 Nice vessel, need to invest in something along those lines even a canoe, good luck. powered by pull tabs
Nice vessel, need to invest in something along those lines even a canoe, good luck. powered by pull tabs
Doc Arey Bronze Member Joined Dec 23, 2011 Messages 1,633 Reaction score 1,141 Golden Thread 0 Location Occupied Shenandoah Valley of Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab 800 WHITE MXT & NEW VX3 a At Pro and a few others Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2014 #3 Let us know
bigscoop Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2010 Messages 14,653 Reaction score 9,097 Golden Thread 0 Location Wherever there be treasure! Detector(s) used Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2014 #4 Needs a mast and a pirate flag.
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 7, 2014 #5 Looks like you're ready to go, Fenway! I wish you the best out there....great way to get around. Lorraine
Looks like you're ready to go, Fenway! I wish you the best out there....great way to get around. Lorraine