branman4545
Greenie
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2016
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I found what I am certain is a pistol barrel in a dried up lake bed located in a park near temple terrace / lutz Florida. This heavily wooded swampish park is nestled in a slightly bad area and I believe this is part of a pistol that was probably involved in a homicide. So my question is... what should I do with it? Its not as rusted as it looks in the pics and I estimate that its no more than 10-15 years old. I dont know if ballistics can be performed on this but should I turn it into authorities anyhow? I am going back to the spot tomorrow and will try to find the rest of it.






Last edited:
...Is a curious world we live in. 



Never hurts to show us in a good light and you just might get some permissions out of it.






