What's new

"Plan B" led me to a bit of silver...bracelet

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi:hello: Temps hovered around 32-35...another heat wave:laughing7: , so I decided to hit the low tide shoreline. Found the wet sand slope an icy disaster, and low tide mud covered with ice, also.:BangHead:

I can't figure out this weather; the other day it was in the 20's out there and there was plenty of mud to slosh around in:icon_scratch:

Sooooooooooo had to put Plan B into action, and headed to a more sheltered beach area, but got fooled again...same icy conditions.:blackbeard:

Had no choice but to hunt the upper dry sand ( my least favorite area) ; well, I finally managed to dig up a segment of a silver bracelet ( or chain necklace) which was covered in dirt ..unrecognizable until I brushed away the clinging dirt.

You just know that I would have loved to have found the entire bracelet/ necklace; I like the simple style , and although I searched the perimeter of the recovery area, it was not to be . That's my story and I 'm stickin' to it:laughing7:

Here's some pics...

thanks again for checking them out. Lorraine
DSCF2817.webp

DSCF2821.webp

DSCF2826.webp

DSCF2818.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice you got silver! Maybe the rest will turn up .
 
Better than nothing...
 
you are such a trooper Lorraine!! a little silver is better than none!!
 
nice job Lorraine..... congrads:occasion14:
 
Fits that little gnome perfectly! Nice to get out but good to be careful, that ice has a way of sneaking up on you.
 
That's an interesting find Lorraine. Wouldn't it be nice to know what went with it ? If gold isn't in the equation there's nothing with silver.
 
With that little piece weighing four grams, it would have been quite heavy if it had been whole...nice silver find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom