What's new

Planning My First Alabama Treasure Hunt For April 2012

Dig It Man

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
My name is Alan, I am new here as of today. I plan to do my first treasure hunting this April, so what would be a very good metal detector in the monetary range of five or six hundred dollars? Also I will be searching in Alabama, so where would be some good locations, and places to search? Thanks, Alan
 
Since I could never get a response to my questions, then I had to take a chance I was getting myself a good all around metal detector, so I decided to go with the Garrett AT Pro with 8.5 x 11.5 coil. This is suppose to be good to go for almost all of the treasure hunting even deep seeking, so that is what I chose since I want to get use to it before I go on my expedition for a few million in gold. Thanks anyway, have a good one. Alan
 
Alan, I use a whites MXT, it is a good all around machine and I have found several buttons, buckles and coins with it. I hunt the northern alabama, south central tennessee area and it works good for the rock laden soil here. It does cost about 800 for the machine tho. Probably the best machine I have used to date.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom