CaptainChance
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2014
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 58
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tucson, AZ and Worldwide
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Just thought I'd add a new thread at the suggestion of a search inquiry since the last discussion regarding this topic was months ago.
Was wondering how many of you were either following or actually searching for this Forrest Fenn type treasure hunt?
It was announced early in the the year that a guy named Justin Posey had hidden another treasure chest somewhere in the entire SW US, including Alaska.
I'm not actively searching full-time (armchair ATM), because I'm going to be busy in Egypt on a project in addition to on-going treasure hunts and storm chasing. If something pop-ups regional, I might take a deeper look.
Posey is a brilliant guy, and I suspect he's not going to allow this treasure to be found as easy as Fenn's was. His first clue was found as a hyper-sonic blip placed in a song, which only those with very advanced skills could find. Much different than Fenn's one dimensional landscape clues.
Good luck to anyone who dives in!
Was wondering how many of you were either following or actually searching for this Forrest Fenn type treasure hunt?
Beyond the Map's Edge
Featured in Netflix's 'Gold & Greed: The Hunt for Fenn's Treasure', Justin Posey's 'Beyond the Map's Edge' launches a new treasure hunt in the American West.
treasure.quest
It was announced early in the the year that a guy named Justin Posey had hidden another treasure chest somewhere in the entire SW US, including Alaska.
I'm not actively searching full-time (armchair ATM), because I'm going to be busy in Egypt on a project in addition to on-going treasure hunts and storm chasing. If something pop-ups regional, I might take a deeper look.
Posey is a brilliant guy, and I suspect he's not going to allow this treasure to be found as easy as Fenn's was. His first clue was found as a hyper-sonic blip placed in a song, which only those with very advanced skills could find. Much different than Fenn's one dimensional landscape clues.
Good luck to anyone who dives in!
Last edited:







