Silverminer
Full Member
Any suggestions on banks to stop at as I head north.
I am driving my daughter's car north for her new job.
I thought I might tap into the southern silver veins as I pass by various banks.
I am driving my daughter's car north for her new job.
I thought I might tap into the southern silver veins as I pass by various banks.
Upvote
0
But seriously if you can afford to take some of the back roads away from the major highways you might have better luck. When are you taking the trip? If you have a week or two you could call to some banks along the way that you have accounts at and see if they will order you in a box. Just give them a day when you will be in and make sure your there or some unnamed CRHer
might have to come in pick up what you left behind. LOL. Good luck.








