Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Oct 23, 2009 #1 Anyone ever dig up plate pieces and wonder how old they are? Any help would be appreciated. Attachments IMG_0909.webp 19.7 KB · Views: 198 IMG_0910.webp 28.8 KB · Views: 194 IMG_0911.webp 19 KB · Views: 195 IMG_0912.webp 13.6 KB · Views: 196 IMG_0913.webp 11.6 KB · Views: 192 IMG_0914.webp 14.3 KB · Views: 195
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2009 #2 Not much to go on from the pieces, but then again someone might be able to ID Is the brown one ceramic? Those fragments normally a good indicator of detecting site Upvote 0
Not much to go on from the pieces, but then again someone might be able to ID Is the brown one ceramic? Those fragments normally a good indicator of detecting site
AU24K Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 15,505 Reaction score 14,105 Golden Thread 0 Location Where good deeds are performed daily Detector(s) used Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2009 #3 I keep any pieces of crockery or flow blue, wedgewood, etc. that I find. When I get enough, I'll make a mosaic. Scott Attachments IM002250.webp 45.7 KB · Views: 175 Upvote 0
I keep any pieces of crockery or flow blue, wedgewood, etc. that I find. When I get enough, I'll make a mosaic. Scott
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Oct 24, 2009 #4 white glass looks like milk glass and the other crockery Upvote 0