What's new

Platinum ring!!!!

methevas2

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
For a 17 year old i did fairly good today lol. I was detecting the wet sand with my excal. 2 and my arm got tired after 2 hours.( water was dragging) so i decided to check the drysand...went to a volleyball net and found it right under there. Melt value is 449 bucks! On Zales a ring like this sells for 3000 very excited

ForumRunner_20130706_214714.webp
 
Upvote 0
Great ring!

How many grams?
What is it stamped, Pt900, Pt950? Looks heavy!
 
Thanks for answering my ?'s, and yes that is a chunker!
 
huge congrats!!!! do not sell it for melt value! try auction with starting bid or buy it now! are those diamonds in it? do I see engraving inside the band?
chuck.
 
have it polished first, if the stones are diamonds you can get up to $1000 for it on ebay
 
That's a gorgeous find, methevas2!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
huge congrats!!!! do not sell it for melt value! try auction with starting bid or buy it now! are those diamonds in it? do I see engraving inside the band?
chuck.

They sure are diamonds!!!
 
Congratulations!
 
That is a really great find!! !!Congrats!!
 
I'd say you did fairly good for any age. I still have not found a plat. and that one is a beauty.
:occasion14:
 
Super find no matter what age you are. Congratulations on a splendid find.
 
That is a fat ring you found there!!! Congrats. Auction that baby and get yourself another detector!!! lol. hh an gl -Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom