What's new

PlayStation games?

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
2,069
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My SIL gave me these PlayStation games--their 2 kids are older now, mainly boy games

Persona2 (2 disc)
Magical Mystery Mall (Kate and Ashley)
Special Ops Stealth Patrol Search & Rescue
Special Ops Ranger Elite
Tomb Raider Platinum Edition
Pipe Dream 3D
Rogue Trip
Rainbow Six
Tomb Raider
Spiderman
Army Men 3D
Batman Beyond



Are these things worth anything? I don't have a clue.

I never had PlayStation and do not plan on getting one. I have no interest in any of this stuff. She just gives me stuff and I find homes for them lol

If I could make some money great but I know nothing about these things and wonder if anyone does????? Trash to treasure? or just useless?? :dontknow:
 
are they playstation or playstation 2?
 
Some of those take me back some lol!! They're not worth any more than someone will pay for them i'm afraid.
 
playstation 1 but someone told me almost all can be played on playstation 2


yea that is what I thought too. I wondered if I had one of those like "limited edition" treasure ones in the group or something LOL

well might just donate them to the Christian Ministry and let them sell them for a few dollars each.
easier to donate then try to sell I would think :dontknow:

thanks for the info
 
Heck, just offer them up as 1 lot on ebay and see if you get any bids. Make sure they pay the shipping or try Craigslist
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom