mamabear
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 3,075
- Reaction score
- 869
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- garage sale oldie
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Came upon a car vs motor cycle wreck today. I don't know yet what bikers condition is, but he was unresponsive, & there was a lot of blood.
Do NOT blow a stop sign! It's to easy to miss seeing a bike or even small car.
WEAR a helmet!!
Use blinkers! & most of all, just be aware!! That goes for both motorcycle & auto driver.
I hope he makes it through, but I'd be surprised if he does.
Share the road!!!
Do NOT blow a stop sign! It's to easy to miss seeing a bike or even small car.
WEAR a helmet!!
Use blinkers! & most of all, just be aware!! That goes for both motorcycle & auto driver.
I hope he makes it through, but I'd be surprised if he does.
Share the road!!!
It's sad. People just don't think about motorcycles, bicycles, or pedestrians when they ignore stop signs. I live in a residential neighborhood with a lot of trees, and when I'm walking I've learned to be very, very careful crossing side streets, I don't know how many times I've almost been hit. Sorry, it can't have made a nice day for you. 







