PLEASE COMMENT ON MY FIRST EXPERINCE IS METAL DETECTOR

d_angeles

Greenie
Mar 26, 2009
I ASKED SOMEBODY TO DETECT MY PROJECT. WHEN WE WERE ABOUT 800 METERS FROM THE LOCATION, HE USED HIS MACHINE AND IT POINTED TO WHERE OUR PROJECT IS. WE WENT NEARER OF ABOUT 3 METERS AND AGAIN IT POINTED TO WHERE WE SUSPECTED THE OBJECT IS. THEN HE "BURNED" THE SIGNAL. AND HE DETECTED AGAIN AND THERE WAS NO MORE SIGNAL. DOES THIS MEAN THAT THERE IS NO OBJECT. ACCORDING TO THE OWNER IT WAS "FRQUENCY MODULAR DETECTION". PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT IT AND HOW REALIBLE IS IT.

DEMY

Upvote 0

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how much gold does your project contain?

gary in idaho

May 7, 2008
d_angeles said:
I ASKED SOMEBODY TO DETECT MY PROJECT. WHEN WE WERE ABOUT 800 METERS FROM THE LOCATION, HE USED HIS MACHINE AND IT POINTED TO WHERE OUR PROJECT IS. WE WENT NEARER OF ABOUT 3 METERS AND AGAIN IT POINTED TO WHERE WE SUSPECTED THE OBJECT IS. THEN HE "BURNED" THE SIGNAL. AND HE DETECTED AGAIN AND THERE WAS NO MORE SIGNAL. DOES THIS MEAN THAT THERE IS NO OBJECT. ACCORDING TO THE OWNER IT WAS "FRQUENCY MODULAR DETECTION". PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT IT AND HOW REALIBLE IS IT.

DEMY
First off please quit shouting, second what the heck are you talking about?

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
First off please quit shouting, second what the heck are you talking about?

Amen!!

longsocks

Oct 17, 2005
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shouting = using capitals.. take your cap key off and type in lower case...tnx
was that person using a form of metal detector to try to pinpoint metals like gold or silver in a location for you? most likely if you got a reading that something was there, you might need to go with a regular metal detector over the area ... how well do you trust this person??? ... you need to include a little more info so people can help you...

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Sounds like an LRL experience. Good luck!

ohiograndpa

May 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LRL............your right it sounds like thats what it was.......Good Luck is right.. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread