What's new

Please Help Identify

Kassianne

Greenie
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Is it a fossil or Amber or some sort of stone I've spent hours trying to find something similar but ive had no luck. It seems to have red veins inside of it and u can definitely see the layers in it which makes me think it is some sort of fossilized egg? I'm stumped please help.
 

Attachments

  • 20200307_194747_HDR.webp
    20200307_194747_HDR.webp
    133.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 20200307_194807_HDR.webp
    20200307_194807_HDR.webp
    173.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 20200307_194801_HDR.webp
    20200307_194801_HDR.webp
    162.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 20200307_194738_HDR.webp
    20200307_194738_HDR.webp
    110 KB · Views: 82
  • 20200307_194752_HDR.webp
    20200307_194752_HDR.webp
    134.3 KB · Views: 89
Looks to me like a variety of Agate.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Kassianne! :hello:
First off, let me say... amazing photography!

Maybe consider re-posting your question here... Rocks/Gems

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Kassianne! :hello:
First off, let me say... amazing photography!

Maybe consider re-posting your question here... Rocks/Gems

Dave

Thank you! and thanks everyone for the help I will try reposting in the rock & gems forum
 
Upvote 0
Thank you everyone for the help so far!. I will try reposting in the rocks forum. This thing isn't small either I'd say it's the size of a Cadberry egg. I will also take measurements.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom