What's new

Please Help identifying this coin...

SouthSideHunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2011
Messages
70
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ukraine
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody help me ID this coin with sun and lion motif. Is this ar Dirham or russian Pulo?
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 520
I think isn't dirham, because the inscriptions are not similar.
I do not know the Mongolian monies unfortunately.
Is it a copper?
 
Taranis said:
I think isn't dirham, because the inscriptions are not similar.
I do not know the Mongolian monies unfortunately.
Is it a copper?
Yes, I think it is copper.
 
Specialists say that this coin is not from Turkey. Maybe it's Iran or Afghanistan. This region was visited by too many people :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • 168669.webp
    168669.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 611
  • 168670.webp
    168670.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 625
  • 168671.webp
    168671.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 646
Wow! Very unexpectedly :-\ Thank you for a prompt!!!!
 
That's what I thought also when I saw the coin. CELTIC
 
Marchas45 :icon_thumright: Thank you too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom