C claire Hero Member Joined Nov 24, 2008 Messages 651 Reaction score 1,126 Golden Thread 0 Location long island ny Detector(s) used Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2022 #1 Does anyone have any information on any of these items? They were all found on the same beach that has some history. Thank you in advance. Attachments AC94DFB0-F39D-4FF8-ACA8-32033B5FDCFB.webp 456.1 KB · Views: 152 5B792A06-ED1A-4C8D-9605-1F05BFA6F654.webp 486.8 KB · Views: 83
Does anyone have any information on any of these items? They were all found on the same beach that has some history. Thank you in advance.
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 21, 2022 #2 Not much to go on really... The buckle looks like it's from a mans vintage bathing suit. 40's - 50's - 60's? The stamped rusty piece could be anything. I don't get the impression that it's old... Souvenir spoon handle? Mark Twain? Again, hard to put a date on it... Upvote 2
Not much to go on really... The buckle looks like it's from a mans vintage bathing suit. 40's - 50's - 60's? The stamped rusty piece could be anything. I don't get the impression that it's old... Souvenir spoon handle? Mark Twain? Again, hard to put a date on it...
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,526 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2022 #3 The stamped rusty thingy is a plate used to secure roof insulation,a screw goes through the hole into the roof deck to fasten the sheet of insulation. I,ve used 100s of thousands of them.They come in many shapes and sizes. Upvote 0
The stamped rusty thingy is a plate used to secure roof insulation,a screw goes through the hole into the roof deck to fasten the sheet of insulation. I,ve used 100s of thousands of them.They come in many shapes and sizes.
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,526 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2022 #4 The little thing to the upper right of the plate could be a stick pin.I have no idea about dates or any other info,Sorry,all I,ve got.Good finds! Upvote 0
The little thing to the upper right of the plate could be a stick pin.I have no idea about dates or any other info,Sorry,all I,ve got.Good finds!