hbru123 Bronze Member Joined Jun 4, 2016 Messages 1,119 Reaction score 1,025 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego California 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 16, 2018 #1 I found this at a 1840’s-1910’s homestead, does anyone know what it is. I am pretty sure it is brass.
I found this at a 1840’s-1910’s homestead, does anyone know what it is. I am pretty sure it is brass.
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 16, 2018 #2 Horse equipment. Part of a gag bit, I think. Upvote 0
hbru123 Bronze Member Joined Jun 4, 2016 Messages 1,119 Reaction score 1,025 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego California 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 16, 2018 Thread Owner #3 DCMatt said: Horse equipment. Part of a gag bit, I think. Click to expand... Thanks! Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2018 #4 cool relic Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 16, 2018 #5 Looks like the broken end of a Model T manifold gasket. Upvote 0
hbru123 Bronze Member Joined Jun 4, 2016 Messages 1,119 Reaction score 1,025 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego California 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 16, 2018 Thread Owner #6 A2coins said: cool relic Click to expand... Thanks! Upvote 0
hbru123 Bronze Member Joined Jun 4, 2016 Messages 1,119 Reaction score 1,025 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego California 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 16, 2018 Thread Owner #7 Tony in SC said: Looks like the broken end of a Model T manifold gasket. Click to expand... Thanks! Upvote 0